Notice Media Services
“Over the past five years, the American consumer has been witness to a transformative media explosion. Rapidly emerging multi-platform media channels are driving the way consumers interact with and use new media. As a result, developing an effective, reasonably calculated Notice program now means that outreach efforts need to be ‘media relevant’ – targeting the right audience and using the right media, at the right reach, at the right time.”
– Jeanne Finegan, APR, President, HF Media
HF Media LLC, Heffler Claims Group’s in-house media company, is comprised of a nationally recognized team with more than 50 years of combined media and communication experience and has developed hundreds of court approved legal notice programs.
HF Media uses the top RESEARCH, MEASUREMENT AND EVALUATION currency in the advertising industry, providing industry-accepted and legally defensible methods for research, demographics, targeting, and overall measurement. Our program research is based on the unique needs of each case and draws from various well-respected sources used by corporations and ad agencies across the country.
We are experienced media strategists and tacticians across print, broadcast, digital (online), mobile and social media. HF Media, one of the most experienced legal notice teams in the industry, consults with clients to provide notice strategy and evaluate media options to determine the most impactful and cost-effective means of reaching potential claimants.
What’s more, our years of experience in legal notice and administration, as well as marketing, advertising and public relations, all contribute to the proficiency, relevance and excellence of HF MEDIA plans.
HF Media Experience
Led by distinguished, legal notice expert, Jeanne Finegan, our team’s experience includes: Antitrust, Bankruptcy, Banking, Civil Rights, Construction defect, Crisis Communication, Consumer, FTC enforcement actions, Insurance, International outreach, Pharmaceutical, Product defect, Securities, and SEC enforcement actions.
HF Media Services
Including: Mediation and Pre-settlement, Plain Language, Media Strategy and Implementation
- Expert Testimony
- Class member research
- Media research of class member demographics and media usage preference
- Crisis Communication
- Notice and outreach communication design and implementation
- Media planning
Including: Media negotiation and placement; Media reporting; Creative graphic design; Broadcast strategy and buying; Broadcast production, Mobile strategy and buying
- Website design
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Public Relations and Media Relations and reporting
- Online/digital media buying
Related blog posts:
- How do you Know if You Have Partnered with a Qualified Notice Media Expert
- 3 Considerations for Class Action Notice Brand Safety
- What are the Downfalls of Programmatic Media Buying?
- Rule 23: Best Practices and Guidelines from Experts Around the Country
- Creating a Class Notice Program that Satisfies Due Process
- What is Rule 23?
- What Would Class Action Reform Mean for Notice Programs?